- Thermal Lamination Films
With a range of surface tactility and print finishing options, this range of films are setting a new standard of performance in one-side and two-side laminations.
- MATTE ALLURE
- TPM 200 series provide a smooth and uniform matte surface. The films are designed to provide high lamination bond strength and excellent anti-static performance.
- TPM 240 is a new scuff resistant, Glueable/Stampable matte film. Its high energy matte surface provides constant surface energy and outstanding receptivity to UV varnishes, hot and cold foil stamping as well as digital finishing processes.
- TPM 300 is designed for digitally printed media, including dry toner inks with high concentrations of fuser oils. This film features our ultra-high-bond adhesive technology and provides superb adhesion to Xerox, Konica Minoltaand Xeikon printed media.
- SILK ALLURE TPM 400 Series is designed to provide silken matte finish. Specially formulated adhesive provides strong bonds to offset printed media.
- SOFT ALLURE TPM 600 offers a new benchmark for softness and smudge-resistant performance. The soft matte surface is scratch resistant and designed to accept glues, UV spot coatings, Hot foil stamping and water-based coatings. The matte surface is also compatible with digital finishing operations.
- SOFT ALLURE DIGI TPM 600 provides a combination of outstandingly soft and scratch resistance matte layer with a special adhesive designed to provide strong lamination bonding to digitally printed media.
Select from the following Product Data Sheets: